What is brewer’s yeast?
Brewer’s yeast is a powdery substance, which is being extracted by beer yeasts, composed solely of natural products such as hops, malt and water.
What are beer yeasts?
Beer yeasts are unicellular eukaryotic microorganisms that surpass the rest types of yeasts by the amount of vitamins and minerals they contain.
What we should know about brewer’s yeast?
Brewer’s yeast has been scientifically proven to contain the most B vitamins compared to any other type of natural food product. Due to the natural combination of minerals and microelements in yeast, brewer’s yeast supplies the living organism with favorable amounts of protein, fiber and energy.
The brewer’s yeast by ABM Production
The brewer’s yeast by ABM Production provides also increased immune system resistance, protection against infectious diseases and improves the reproductive performance. Due to the highly active beer yeasts, the brewer’s yeast provides better use of feed due to the increase of the metabolism of all animal species.
Other benefits of the brewer’s yeast by ABM Production:
- Available in the purest form – flakes
- High content of vitamins and proteins – 44%
- Low fat content – 2%
- Maintains good condition of animals’ fur, skin and nails
- Helps gastrointestinal diseases’ treatment
- Increases immunity
- Favorable effect on the regular functioning of the nervous system
- DO NOT contains supplements that irritate the stomach lining and could cause any allergies and intolerance